29 September 2009

It is time....

I have been procrastinating over starting a blog for a long time, but now seems the right time. I want a place to show some of the things I have been working on, post photos and generally anything else that catches my eye. I hope it will be a useful too for me and an interesting place for others to come too.

I have some design work to do this week, some scrapping to do for something I am very excited about and I am aiming to do a 'PHOTO A DAY' during October. I love this time of year, the low sun, the light and the changing colours. So I hope to capture some of that each day and to be honest I miss taking photos everyday. I'll post them here, hopefully.

For now, here are some of my pages for Shimelles class, 'Learn something new everyday':







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hopping over from Pencil Lines. Welcome to the blogging world. So funny, I am doing a photo a day for October, too. I'm thinking of it as my trial run to see if I am ready to take on the whole 365 shibang in January. I'll have to pop back to see how it's going.