15 December 2011
12 December 2011
We haven't got our real Christmas tree yet but will do that on Saturday. For now we have a fakey kids tree in our kitchen (above) and the children have small trees in their rooms with lights on, very cute! How's your decorating going?
07 December 2011
Whilst I am doing this you can be thinking about what to make for Decembers challenge over at Truly, Madly, Crafty. I made a start on my Christmas journal and hope to show more pages as I go!
What things are you making in the lead up to Christmas?
11 November 2011
Why not go and take part and check out the shop too, there are lots of new goodies arriving!!!
Oh and there is a fab christmas planner that you can download for FREE!!!!! Check it out here
10 November 2011
1. Realising I am no good at waiting for news when either of my parents are in hospital having procedures done, it scares me!
2. Wondering when I will do my Christmas shopping
3. Thinking of all the things I need to get done
4. Crossing things off my project list
5. Packaging up finished projects to be sent out
6. Smiling at the opportunity of working with a new publication
7. Planning the next few weeks of work and play
8. Organising for school and tots group tomorrow
9. Wishing for more hours in the day
10. Trying to appreciate each day more and more
What are your 10 things?
28 October 2011
10 October 2011
Autumn Market Kit includes:
- 8x 6"x6" Crate Paper Farmhouse Patterned Papers
- 8x 6"x6" Bazzill Cardstock - 2 sheets of 4 colours
- 1 piece of 10x10cm Apple Fabric
- 6x Jenni Bowlin Farmer's Wife Journaling Cards
- 8x Jenni Bowlin Decorative Brads
- Crate Paper Lemon Grass Rub-Ons
- 5x 24" Lengths of ribbon
- 48" of Twine
- Approx 28 Buttons in Autumn tones
- 1 Jenni Bowlin Paint Dabber Optional, please select from the drop down menu below (You will receive 1 of either Chicken Feed, Cough Syrup or Brown Sugar)Here are the things I have made so far using the kit, but I have plenty left:
1 cute little tag with a fave quote on it
a fun card
and two 6 x 6 layouts, a great size to work at for something fun and crafty if you dont have lots of time on your hands. They look really dinky too!
Go and check out the kit and do link us up if you create something with it!
04 October 2011
19 September 2011
And here is the sketch:
I used some new Amy Tangerine patterned paper, AC thickers, Elles Studio tags, Echo Park stickers, and some mica mist in rose pink. If you would like to use the sketch please link up to what you have created with it.
16 September 2011
13 September 2011
05 September 2011
So, today the children are back to school and the house is extremely quiet. I am getting organised, planning work, writing lists and generally getting back to it.
Here are two projects I've done in the last week. Firstly a page for the Truly, Madly, Crafty challenge blog, the theme is 'new':
I used all 'new' stash, which was lovely and the journalling is about Freya leaving infant school and starting in her new junior school.
This one is for Easy Craft Projects and the theme is yellow, I also used one of the digi images from the sponsor, which was a very funky rock chick girl!
Go and check out both challenges and take part!
I am also thinking about doing Shimelles LSNED this month, I did it before, but already it's the 5th and I dont really have anything to show for it, so it may be a notebook and pen job and then I'll pull it together into something else.
I plan to post here on a regular basis this month, so come and see me and say hi!
14 July 2011
If you want to take part just post a link to your project over at ecp and you could win something!
04 July 2011
A simple and bright card
a 12 x 12 page
and a mini book. If you visit the blog here you can see the rest of the mini book I made.
I have loads left too, so can use them on my summer layouts over the next few weeks.
27 June 2011
13 June 2011
12 June 2011
10 June 2011
1. Give myself a lovely pedicure (as my new shoes really do show my feet off!)
2. Charge camera battery in readiness for the gazillions of photos I will be taking.
3. Print out more colouring sheets ready for children at said wedding.
4. Get the poster I've made for the happy couple printed and put in frame and wrap!
5. Write the card.
6. Practise my reading.
7. Iron my new dress.
8. Apply a light coat of Johnsons holiday sun.
9. Got to have a manicure.
10. Pray for good weather as it's a very rustic kind of wedding in their garden, complete with bunting, tea lights, haybales etc!
Linked from Shimelles post here
09 June 2011
30 May 2011
29 May 2011
26 May 2011
I'll post some layouts tomorrow, but for now here's a lovely photo of me taking photos on our trip to Italy last year:
I am currently trying to plan our route for this summer and it is a bit of a headache, but trying to make it fun and inspiring for me.
19 May 2011
And also inspired by our roadtrip last year, I loved doing these pages. Do you have any travel or map themed projects?