10 November 2011

10 things on the 10th

Following Shimelles example and doing a '10 things on the 10th'. So here is a random list from today of 10 things on my mind....

1. Realising I am no good at waiting for news when either of my parents are in hospital having procedures done, it scares me!

2. Wondering when I will do my Christmas shopping

3. Thinking of all the things I need to get done

4. Crossing things off my project list

5. Packaging up finished projects to be sent out

6. Smiling at the opportunity of working with a new publication

7. Planning the next few weeks of work and play

8. Organising for school and tots group tomorrow

9. Wishing for more hours in the day

10. Trying to appreciate each day more and more


What are your 10 things?

1 comment:

Connie Mercer said...

this could be my list~don't think it will all come together!:):)