I need to get done before my friends wedding tomorrow:
1. Give myself a lovely pedicure (as my new shoes really do show my feet off!)
2. Charge camera battery in readiness for the gazillions of photos I will be taking.
3. Print out more colouring sheets ready for children at said wedding.
4. Get the poster I've made for the happy couple printed and put in frame and wrap!
5. Write the card.
6. Practise my reading.
7. Iron my new dress.
8. Apply a light coat of Johnsons holiday sun.
9. Got to have a manicure.
10. Pray for good weather as it's a very rustic kind of wedding in their garden, complete with bunting, tea lights, haybales etc!
Linked from Shimelles post here