02 December 2009

JYC

Made a start of my JYC book and have some photos here. I found an old minibook with a plain chipboard cover and clear page protectors inside, took it apart, redid the cover and kept the insides. I have some BIG book rings to hold all my pages together. The pages will be approx 6 x 6, so small, but I plan to have a photo on the front and journalling on the back (I think!).



This is the cover, dotted swiss cover, inked edges, OA paper, OA rubons, luggage tag, AE digital kit printed out.



This is my manifesto page. It's an AE digi file printed onto kraft Hambly and hadwritten, then stitched into the clear page protector. OA rubons added onto the clear page protector afterwards.



Here is my manifesto card, simple and to the point!

2 comments:

Ryzmomplus2 said...

OH I love it already! Can't wait to see more and need to get moving on my own!

Annie said...

Thank you! Now I've started it, I feel on a roll, so hope the rest of the pages come together. Good luck with yours!