15 July 2012

and it's now July!

Where has the time gone? In between a mad busy few weeks and a dodgy modem with intermittent internet connection, I haven't updated in a while. But today I am back with the new post over at Truly, Madly, Crafty

One Word One Technique #29


Here's your next 'One Word, One Technique' prompt for July:


For a reminder of how 'One Word, One Technique' works, click here for Maxine's introduction.

The prompt for week 29 is:

June Technique - Sewing
This Week's Word - FREE

Here's my page for this week! I just had a bit of fun with this page, layering up little bits and pieces on top of a background that I made using watercolour crayons and acrylic paint. I then used my sewing machine to add a sewn freehand line to emphasise the word free.



 I hope you like this weeks page and the ideas I've used, please do link us to your creations as we'd love to see them.

Have fun, Annie

No comments: