24 October 2012

End of term thoughts

Hooray! today is the first day of a longer half term holiday for my three children and me also. Having a term time only job as well as my crafty and design projects is so fantastic! It has felt like a long term and we are all ready for a more relaxed way of life for the next 10 days or so.

I have some projects to work on over the holiday but these will be enjoyable to work on and I hope to do some art and crafty projects with the children too.

For now here are some lovely ideas to think about...
street_art_104
amazing street art





create 
lovely art 

  Personalized onesie ornament. So darling!

Cute ornament

  Great way to display your favorite quotes and inspirations.
I have a collection of stones to do some of these!

  Great idea!

Good idea!

wishing you all a crafty day!

Annie 

No comments: