08 November 2010

After school club

This week on Wednesday I am doing an after school 'Christmas craft club' for the first time at a local Academy school. It's for 6 weeks and i have 12 pupils signed up apparently. I've spent some time today working out my plans for the 6weeks and completed two projects and a worksheet for this week. Here are the two cards I am making with them:




For both cards I've tried to use materials that they could easily find at home, so could complete more on their own. The snowman uses tissue paper, book page and buttons with a little bit of sequin mesh and the tree card is made from magazines!

I am looking forward to it, a little nervous, but I think it will be good for me and a great opportunity and experience.

2 comments:

Cate Brickell said...

ooh, thank you for sharing these! I'm crafting with my son's scout troop on Thursday, and haven't been able to figure out how to make those trees look "right", now I've got it!

Annie said...

No problem, glad to be of help! hope it goes well!