09 January 2011

Which Crafts?

Last year I had the opportunity to guest design for Which Crafts, which was great! This year Maxine has asked me to be on the Design Team for real! Which is great. She puts together some lovely kits and I'm really looking forward to playing with the goodies and creating something lovely.

She is also running a new project for 2011 called Life and Me which is a year long project where prompts will be posted every other week for you to create something in whatever form you like. This weeks prompt is : ME! We all take time to document others but whatabout ourselves? I am working on an art journal page for this and in fact may do the whole thing as a journal, we'll see. I'll be posting my pages here and I they'll get posted on the Which Crafts blog too I think.

Why not join in? Leave me a comment here if you plan to and we can keep one another going!

No comments: