30 January 2010

THis is WHY I scrapbook, done!

So, here is the little project I did for this challenge from Shimelle, hope you like it!




Cover of my book (above)


page one

page two

page three

page four


I am really pleased with it! I used some favourite things throughout the pages, things I love, which is the whole point of it really. I chose a mainly grey, yellow and pink theme, some Hambly transparencies, October Afternoon papers and die cuts, some Love, elsie bits, some Heidi swapp alphas and OCtober Afternoon letter stcikers, ribbons, buttons and felt! It's all in there!

4 comments:

Mabel said...

Fantastic project plenty of details, great creation!!

Jennifer Grace said...

you've used beautiful colours, I'd like to decorate a room in that colour scheme!

Liberty :) said...

i would NEVER have used this colour pallate together but it looks amazing! i may have to pinch the colours! thanks for sharing!

Annie said...

I've never used the pink,yellow and greay either, but I loved the way it came out! Thanks for visiting!