25 November 2009

some lovely christmas things...

Here are a few things I've seen around the internet, little projects for Christmas (as if I don't have enough to do as it is!)

1. Love this idea from Stacy Julian

2. This advent tree by Kate Teague on 2peas

3. Lovely envelope advent calendar by Kelley Purkey

4. Of course the December Daily by Ali Edwards, I like to look at hers alongside the JYC

5. and these cute stockings

So, what's on your list of things to create over the festive season?

2 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Some gorgeous ideas here....thanks for sharing.

Jennifer Grace said...

Oooh I always want to make a million more things than I have time for! I am planning to make an xmas paper flag banner, some party hats for xmas day, and lots of food. But I'd also like to squeeze in a felt wreath and some cotton wool snowmen! I guess I'll see what I can manage! I really like that envelope advent calendar, will have to do that next year I think.

Thanks for commenting on my blog about my daughter's hairdo, I keep going back and forth about getting it cut! For now I'm still trying with the clips!

Good luck with the craft fair!

x

P.S. Sorry about the over-use of exclamation marks!!!